Thursday, November 10, 2011

7 YEAR OLD SAD THAT HER GRANDMOTHER PASSED AWAY

QUESTION:  My daughter is 7 and we read your blog and website all of the time.  Her grandmother just passed away.  She wanted me to write to you and ask you if that ever happened to you.  She’s feeling sad sometimes and she wanted to know if things ever get better feeling.  I’m sorry to ask such a difficult question but she really counts on you for answers to her problems.  She told me that you always have good ideas for everything! Thanks so much Alyssa!


ANSWER:  That happened to me before too. It was very sad but it does get better and it will get better soon. Once in a while things happen like that but tell her that it gets better. Tell her it’s OK to feel sad sometimes but it will feel happier again.  Thank you for reading my blog and website and I’m sorry that happen to your family. 

1 comment:

  1. I am a youth director for 3rd thru 5th graders. I just came across your blog and find it awesome! you are a very Blessed girl to be showing others the right way to go in life. I will be using your blog excerpts for some of our lessons. Thank You for being You!

    ReplyDelete